Monday 16 January 2012

Hint of summer...


Summer or Winter, it really doesn't matter, my love affair with maxi dresses is a constant and I am always trying to figure out different ways to wear them regardless of the season.

Maxi dresses are just perfect for running errands, meeting friends for lunch, wandering around and meeting more friends for a pint at the local pub. They're practical, versatile and stylish!

And as you've seen before, I just love pairing maxis with blazers, they make quite the fab "couple" ;) Usually I would add either booties or heels, but this time I just felt like keeping things simple, and all I really wanted was to feel comfy, so I went for my utterly comfortable converse shoes. For a little bit more of warmth, a chunky scarf with a gorgeous green colour :)

For some reason, we did not take a single shot of the final touch, a camel coat I wore wide opened, I really like the idea of showing the different layers one is wearing under the coat.

Well, here are some of the snapshots Hubby kindly took ;)







Dress Ted Baker | Blazer Zara | Scarf Mango | Bag See by Chloé | Converse

2 comments:

Kleoptra said...

I too luv maxi dresses!!! =)
I think i never saw u with tennis shoes!!
Luv the combination!!

D'jamy said...

@Kleoptra - Sometimes only tennis shoes will do :) I think I own two pairs, gold and silver converse, and that's about it :)