Friday 13 January 2012

Colourful pleats...

I don’t know if you face the exact same drama, but every time we host parties at our cosy Love Nest, I find myself struggling to pick an outfit. It’s a party, so you really want to look all glam and elegant, but it’s in your home, the place where you spend most time in your pj’s (at least I do) and it’s instantly connected with comfy clothes. And, you’re the host, so you know you will be back and forward taking care of everything, making sure everybody’s happy, so your outfit kind needs to help you on that.

In my opinion, this outfit represents the perfect compromise between glam and comfy, party and home, host and guest (after all, you also want to enjoy yourself, right?) – an elegant pleated skirt (still madly in love with pleats), a relaxed but still fancy tank top (which must be tucked in), a blazer with the most gorgeous colour ever for a hint of classic and ankle boots for the final stylish touch J

You are probably wondering why in the earth I will need a clutch – this is just how I see the entire ensemble, tomorrow I will most probably not wear a clutch, but for a night out with my girlfriends (perfect outfit for that too ;)), I will surely need it J

Have a fab weekend everybody J



H&M Jacket

FCUK Star Runner Tank

Topshop Pleat Calf Skirt

Gucci Tassel-embellished Suede Ankle Boots

River Island Black and Gold Envelope Clutch




1 comment:

Kleoptra said...

Yayyy u're back!!! =D
LUVVV the skirt!!!!