Wednesday 18 January 2012

Aldo Rise...

Maybe it's old news for you guys, but I just recently found out about the project Aldo Rise, how this high street favourite is collaborating with some of the hottest new designers. And the best part of this deal? Stylish, bold, "steal the show" designer shoes at affordable prices :) The shoes will be for sale at Selfridges (both instore and online) til the 20th of January, and afterwards in Aldo flagship stores.

My personal favourite? The Weatherbee Eyelet and Feather Courts from JW Anderson! A red midi length pencil skirt paired with a stripe top and a boyfriend blazer and I'm ready to go ;)



JW Anderson Eakins Colour Block Sandals

Libertine Allor Striped Wedges

Mark Fast Cregger Cut-Out Courts

Preen Giffee Slingback Sandals

JW Andersosn Weatherbee Eyelet and Feather Courts

2 comments:

Kleoptra said...

My luv let's schedule a trip to London city!!! Girls' trip!! Shopping spree!!! Weeeeeee!!! =D

D'jamy said...

Totally INNN :) But I was kinda hoping some Aldo stores in Lisbon would get some of those...please tell me they will, pleaseee...otherwise I'm afraid I won't have other choice than to send Hubby on a shopping mission LOL