Thursday 26 January 2012

Colours for work...

You know how people like to categorize everything, like you are supposed to dress and look a certain way depending on the kind of work you do. Well, this is one of the things that I fear the most, to be put in a certain category, and have that certain look that hints immediately what’s my occupation. And, believe it or not, my job kinda requires a formal attire, so I am always trying to figure out ways to look “proper and fit” for work, but still feel like myself.

This outfit pretty much represents the balance I have found – boyfriendish fit trousers, a plain tee, a blazer and always (or at least, most times!) high heels J And lots and lots of colour for some much needed fun J



Tee French Connection / Blazer Reiss / Trousers French Connection / Necklace Fio D'Água (portuguese store) / Bag Carolina Herrera / Shoes Louboutins

4 comments:

Nuno said...

Me like it!!!

Ellen Marques said...

This bag is INSANE!!!!!

Tilly said...

gorgeous

Thassya said...

I would marry the bag and cheat on it with the shoes....
Love the whole ensemble!!!